Starting a DIY plant project? What are the best ways to figure out which plants to choose?
- Seeing them for yourself. Come browse plants now to see what’s in bloom.
- Need more than a few plants? Let us help. Check out We Plan-You Plant, a DIY landscape design service.
- Is searching Google OK? To some extent. A picture of a plant in a different climate doesn’t mean it will grow the same in Wisconsin. You can also browse our Knowledgebase for plant info written for our local climates/soils.
Retail Volume Discount:
- Retail customers who purchase at least $2,500 of PLANT MATERIAL receive a discount of 10% off the PLANT MATERIAL.
- Retail customers who purchase at least $5,000 of PLANT MATERIAL receive a discount of 15% off the PLANT MATERIAL.
- Delivery, Installation, Hard Goods, Gift Cards, Sales Tax, etc. are excluded from this promotion.
- Discounts are calculated on the Sub-Total (before tax) of plant material only. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Cannot combine multiple orders and/or utilize past purchases to meet the discount threshold.
Public Inventory Search
Call with questions or to place an order! (262) 252-4988
|Read column definitions.|
The module has expanded visibility on larger devices.
Looking for Natives? Change the “All Tags” drop down to “Native”.
- This public inventory updates every other day. If you’re looking at it now, there’s a small chance that low-quantity items will sell out if you arrive at a later date. If you’re unsure, call in advance to check or place an order to hold them.
- This public inventory represents the holding yard in Menomonee Falls. It may also include plants at other farm facilities that aren’t open to the public.
- Contact us to inquire about zero-price items.
- Black plastic containers can no longer be recycled at Johnson’s Nursery. If you cannot reuse your containers, please place them in your garbage cart.
- Find our limited guarantee, warranty, and return policy here.
- Enjoy a self-serve shopping experience. Please understand that landscape plants are experiencing unprecedented demand, and we have limited staff. Retail does not make appointments for consultations. First come, first served, and on Fridays and Saturdays, the wait could be considerable. For more in-depth, focused attention, we suggest visiting on lower traffic weekdays.